Saturday, March 7, 2009

This & That

Sorry for the lack of writing...I really am SO new to this that I'm unsure what to write about!! Anyway...I'm still doing WW (sort of lol) I haven't counted points at ALL this week!! I'm like oh no!! And today was weigh in...for sure I must have gained....but I DID go dancing with my friend last night for my "workout" LOL and I lost .6!!!! WOO WOO! I can't pat myself on the back too much because I've gained about 3 since I started in January...but hey! It's better than nothing, right? RIGHT!

On an even more exciting note.... Boyz II Men Pictures, Images and Photos
I AM GOING TO SEE BOYZ II MEN tonight in Wendover!!! YESSS!! I am SO thrilled!!! I was able to see them...MEET them in August because I have a wonderful AUNT & UNCLE who have great hook ups!!! Sharon & Howie!! Candice, my Mom, and I (and a few of my friends) were able to see them in Orem, at the Scera in August 2008. It was the BESSSSST concert I've ever been to (yes meeting them was a hit!! and probably made it that much better) So I am STOKED about tonight!!! I'm sure they'll want to meet me again... I mean c'mon! Who wouldn't??? We shall see!! LOL

So with my busy life of meeting FINE men & losing teensie by teensie....I'm living the life!!! (Okay so maybe it's not thaaaaaaaat great...but it's MY life & I LOVE IT!!)

Perfection isn't always easy, nor necessary...but for my sake...live the perfectly pinkk life & have a grrrrrrrrrrreat weekend!!!

Ps...WHY ARE THERE NO PINK COLORS TO CHOOOOOOOSE FROM??? Ahhh

3 comments:

Fiauna said...

Stopping in from BSU to say, Have a great weekend!

Shaylynn.. said...

Hum... I gotta say i'm just going to take your word on your concert. You'll have to let me know how amazing it was.

susette said...

I'm coming over from Blog Stalkers Unite, asking for your help. I am in the running for a round trip airfare paid ticket to Connecticut, to meet a friend I became acquainted with through blogging. She is a super fun person and is holding this contest. I entered a funny story titled "Grapejuice Floaties, Now Marry Me." The person whose story receives the most votes will win a trip to meet this generous lady, whom I'm hoping to meet. The voting ends tonight I believe. I am ahead for now but there is a story coming up from behind out of nowhere and I would so, so, appreciate your help. Her blog is www.becausemomsaidso.blogspopt.com and the voting is on the sidebar on the right. "Grapejuice, Floaties" Just go there and cast a vote for me, please. Thanks so much-you're awesome! ♥